PRIVACY NOTICE - hairyfilm.com
Your continued access to and use of our website indicates that you have read and fully understand the terms laid out in this policy and that you agree to and accept these terms. If you do not, please discontinue accessing or using our website.
We do not intend this website for the use of persons who are under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information or data about such persons.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy via our contact form.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Collection of information
We collect your data by way of the following:
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
Our use of personal information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to provide support and reply to your communications
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
Sharing of information
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.