DMCA/copyright - hairyfilm.com
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your full contact information, which includes your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized by you the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement through our contact form.
A claim of copyright infringement that does not meet all the legal requirements leaves the claimant liable for damages, including all court costs and attorney fees. Therefore, please ensure that you do not misrepresent a copyright infringement claim.
Take Down Procedure
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.